Can you believe that July 4th is coming up next week? I’m scrambling to find Independence Day recipes to make on the big holiday and came up with this one that is perfect for the adults at my gathering.
It involves cherries soaked in vodka, friends. Oh, yeah.
Did that get your attention? I thought so.
Red, white and blue boozy cherry bombs. Patriotic and DELISH. Grab the recipe below!
Red, White & Blue Boozy Cherry Bombs Recipe for July 4th
It involves cherries soaked in vodka, friends.
Yield: 2 dozen
1. Place the cherries in a bowl or large mason jar and cover completely with the cherry vodka.
2. Allow the cherries to infuse for 24-48 hours. Stir the cherries a few times during this time period to ensure even infusion.
3. Drain the cherries and blot dry with a paper towel.
4. Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper and set aside.
5. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the white candy melts for 45 seconds. Stir until melted and smooth.
6. Dip the cherries into the melted white chocolate, covering half of each cherry. You want to make sure that you can still see the red tops of the cherries. Allow any excess white chocolate to run off each cherry and immediately dip the bottoms into the blue colored sugar.
7. Place on the lined cookie sheet to allow the chocolate to harden.
PIN THESE CHERRY BOMBS BELOW!