Lately, I have been a bit obsessed with sheet pan dinner recipes, and the easier, the better (which is basically what Mom Spark is all about).
In fact, I made a Pinterest board of delicious one sheet pan ideas!
Soooooooo, I’ve been experimenting with a few variations over the past weeks, and this one was definitely a winner.
Lemon parmesan chicken, covered a light panko crust and roasted vegetables. The best part? It’s all made on one sheet pan.
Grab the recipe below. Happy eating!
One Sheet Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken & Vegetables
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese, separated
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 lemons
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 8 Tbsp melted butter, separated
- 1 Tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
- Vegetables – Carrots and Broccolini
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place flour on a plate.
- On another plate, combine panko breadcrumbs, 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper, and dried parsley.
- In a bowl, combine 2 teaspoons of lemon zest, minced garlic, 5 tablespoons of melted butter and 5 tablespoons of lemon juice. Set aside 4 tablespoons of this mixture for later.
- Coat tenders in flour, dredge in garlic lemon mixture, and coat in parmesan panko mixture. Repeat for all tenders.
- Place on sheet pan. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan panko mixture and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 20 minutes. Remove and flip the tenders.
- Place vegetables around tenders and drizzle with reserved garlic lemon mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese over vegetables and place lemon slices over chicken tenders.
- Return to oven for 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked (165° F internal temperature).
- While baking, whisk 2 teaspoons of lemon zest and 3 tablespoons each of melted butter, lemon juice, honey, and olive oil.
- Top chicken with honey lemon mixture when ready to enjoy.
Watch the how-to video:
PIN THIS RECIPE!