Fall is my favorite, favorite season in the whole entire year.
I love that the weather is changing and I can bundle and snuggle and do some of my favorite things in the entire world with my friends and family.
The list of fall activities is long and there’s never quite enough time between Labor Day and Black Friday to get it all in. I decided to put together a list of 12 fun fall things to do that are a must for everyone this autumn.
SCROLL DOWN FOR A FREE PRINTABLE FALL BUCKET LIST!
- Go on a family hayride at a nearby farm.
- Challenge your friends and family to a corn maze competition.
- Have an adults-only date to a creepy haunted house.
- Make a day trip to the pumpkin patch.
- Bake a pumpkin pie (or a two).
- Go on a camping trip.
- Host a backyard bonfire.
- Have a scary movie night in a living room fort.
- Plan a pumpkin carving party before Halloween.
- Take photos in the fallen leaves.
- Create a caramel apple toppings bar for a family apple dipping night.
- Bundle up for a short hike in the colorful woods.